Drug Test Kits Details
As a result of the high degree of accuracy and low cost for our drug and tobacco test kits, they have been used for several
purposes by our customers. Rapid drug testing is the next generation of urine, saliva and hair substance abuse testing for one to 14 different types of drugs.
The rapid drug testing solution combines clinic-based substance abuse testing technology with the support and services of accurate, certified, rapid and sensitive testing devices.
The combination provides fast, efficient solutions to homes, schools, courts, detentions, pre-employment and employee screening with convenient.
They test for
- synthetic drugs
- K-2, bath salts
Drug test your teenager in the privacy of your own home with the FDA approved Drug Tester.
Results are obtained in in minutes with outstanding performance ratings – confirmed by the nation's most sophisticated quality assurance programs.
The speed, sensitivity, and reliability of these Drug Tests have earned them wide acceptance by physicians, hospitals, schools, government, military, law enforcement, and corporations.
Each drug test conforms to standard NIDA/SAMSHA
cut-off levels, so you can be sure that your results are consistent with laboratory testing methods.
Following is a partial list of uses of our drug test kits based on our five years of customer experience:
- Parents use them in conjunction with their personal family drug policies to help them keep their children drug, alcohol and tobacco free.
- Employers use them to test job applicants on site rather than incurring the high cost and lost time of sending these individuals to clinical testing locations.
- Individuals use them who come in contact with drugs and are not confident they can pass an employer drug test.
- Schools use them as a requirement for student participation in sports and other extra curricular activities. See Board of Education vs. Earls, they found that it is "reasonable" under the Fourth Amendment to randomly administer drug tests to all high school students who participate in extracurricular activities.
• Drug, family and juvenile courts:
- Drug, family and juvenile courts use them as a condition for probation.
• Drug counselors and rehab centers:
- Drug counselors and rehab centers use them to enforce their no drug policies
SPECIAL HANDLING: Each order is shipped by standard postal service which can take up to 10-16 business days. Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. These include:
Priority (Ground, 3-7 working days) - based on weight
Express (Air, 2-4 working days) - based on weight
Times are not guaranteed. For credit card purchases and on-line checks, please select the type of shipping you desire while making your purchase. You will find options on shopping in the shopping cart, select one of the shipping buttons.