Two Year Online Re-Certification Exam
This Exam is for those who are currently certified as AMD Train-the-Trainers. This exam is to Re-Certify prior to their up coming re-certification date. By completing this exam Trainers will be certified for two additional years and provided all the rights Trainers are given by Keys' to train facilitators. Upon successful completion of this Exams the Trainer will be sent the following; A 2 year Certification, Certificate of Complete for CEU Credit, Trainer Privileges and more.
- Current AMD: TtT Certification is still active "a must". (Exceptions made on a case-by-case bases - Contact Keys' )
- Possession of your own AMD: TtT Manual (Exam will ask verification question from Manual)
- Trainer's MUST certify to following all AMD: TtT Guidelines (see below)
- Trainer's MUST be at original organization where certification was given, unless requested through Keys' to transfer Certification to new organization. - Contact Keys'
- Trainer's have paid Re-Certification Fee
This exam tests learning of verbal, non-verbal and Non-pain inducing Physical intervention techniques of de-escalating potentially violent situations. Testing will be on recognizing and intervening in anger elevating events before they develop into violence. Not only will attendees be able to apply these techniques, they will be able to help students so that they may learn to control themselves. The accompanying Book that supports the training, is provided free to all trainee's at the time of training and MUST BE available to serve as a great resource on the subject of Anger Management/De-escalations during this exam.
Keys To Safer Schools, the international leader, is dedicated to helping parents, schools and other organizations provide a safer place to learn, work and play in today's climate of rising violence. Keys'locations - US, Canada & Europe.